linklinklinklink Instagram

Monday, July 25, 2011

Check Out The Teacher's Lounge Blog


I'm so honored to be a guest blogger on The Teacher's Lounge! Hop over to check it out :)
Really good stuff has a really good blog that's got great posts from various teachers...it was great fun posting for them!  And I LOVE their products!

I'm working on something cool to do with the kids and my new obsession with cupcakes...did you see the plastic cupcake containers in the Dollar Spot at Target?  My wheels are turning...just let me get through the next couple of days of band camp and I'll post about it :)
Enjoy,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Your guest blog was fabulous! Congrats :)

    ❀Jodi
    Fun In First

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh Can't wait to check out the Dollar Spot now!! Thanks!

    Nina

    http://firstgradewizards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful and you truly deserve it! {{{{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...