linklinklinklink Instagram

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

500 Celebration with Rhyme Time Listening Centers!


Did you know that Dr. Jean has a blog?  Where have I been?

I'm a huge fan of hers and love using her cheer in the class as well as tons
 of her wonderful songs!

After attending one of her awesome workshops where she talked about the correlation between rhyming and reading, I came up with my own version of a Rhyme Time Listening Center...I use this at the beginning of the year.  It's kind of neat to see how the kids work towards memorization and learning these "new" rhymes...
which are really the ones I grew up listening to.... :)

To celebrate 500 wonderful followers...
...and say a BIG thank you for taking time to 
hop over to the swamp....
I'm posting the Rhyme Time Listening Center for you to download....



 

4 comments:

  1. I JUST came across Dr. Jean's blog earlier today and thought the exact same thing. How could I have missed this? LOL, I love your idea for awards for the 8 rhymes! Thank you for sharing your resources!
    Jenea
    www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com
    Kindergarten Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heidi! 500 followers...awesome!! I am your newest follower and can not wait to download some of your amazing stuff:) Thank you for sharing!!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your followers! I wanted to tell you that I was driving home behind someone with the license plate "RRRBIT" and it made me think of you! Thanks for all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...