linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mystery Math QR Code Scan 2


The QR code scanning was a big hit last week!  With only one iPod Touch that has a camera, it took us the whole week to finish this center....but the kids really got the hang of the scans and loved recording and solving the problems.  I was also able to review how to use addition to help with subtraction!

Danica Elder at "First Grade Frogs"created a QR code for math shapes that's really cool!

 
I still like using one code sheet because I only have one iPod...however, I created a recording sheet this time...instead of just using their spiral notebook.


Here's a sheet that might be better if you have an iPod cart and want to use it with more than one student!




Enjoy,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this on your blog. This is the coolest thing. I tried it today and I can't wait to do this with my kids. I made their names and I'm going to put them around the room and they have to find their own. Oh my goodness I have soooooo may idea's for this.. Did I say thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool idea! Never thought of using the codes that way. Unfortunately I can't bring in an iPod to use as our county has a "no outside technology" policy but it's still a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm now obsessed with these codes and I'm gonna find a way to get a couple of iPods in my class! Thank you for sharing!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...