linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Idea

 

I work with the "bestest art teacher in the world"!  She had the kids complete these posies last week and I plan to have the kids turn them into the cover of a cute Mother's Day booklet...

Here's some of the inside pages we'll use....(the blank ones are for those who might have someone else raising them instead of mom at this time :)
 

 

Download the file for the inside pages HERE!

Here's another download for the pages...

Should be a fun time!
Enjoy,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea! The download doesn't work though.

    Cathy I.
    www.mrsisclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    The download worked for me, however, it did go directly to my downloads...so I added another download link.
    Let me know if it doesn't work :)
    Thanks!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one worked!

    The first said it was unable to find it.

    Thanks so much!

    Cathy I.
    www.mrsisclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...