linklinklinklink Instagram

Monday, April 25, 2011

Creating Web Tests or Surveys


Click HERE to go directly to the tutorial using jing.


Here's a try at showing you how to create the web test I used for my Plant Unit...  If you click on the play arrow above it should show a video of how to create your own form test....WARNING:  these tests are not automatically graded...you have to grade the info that is sent back to you.  If you want something that grades automatically, you want Exam Pro...but that's another post :)














If you haven't hopped over to Ladybug's Teacher Files blog....you need to see some of the "toadally" awesome things she can do using html code!  She's posted some wicked videos using jing to show how to add things to your signature and your blog!  Her tutorials and explanations are very helpful and exciting!  Thanks for all the shares, Kristen!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm so excited about using this new tool and now I'm thinking of ways to use jing. When will I find the time?! I just LOVE learning new things! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that tutorial, it was great and I can't wait to try it with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...