linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blogging on the Go!

 
My husband is an Ultra Runner!  Really...he runs Ultra Marathons (50 and 100 mile races)....for FUN!!!
So in an effort to help me overcome the Blog Butt Syndrome...he rigged up this plank across his Ultra expensive treadmill and now I can blog and walk at the same time!  (Cause I'm NOT a runner....just not the body type...)
I've actually gotten pretty adept at typing and blogging at the same time...hey!  I'm doing it now :)  And I've only ever ALMOST fallen off twice...and if you know me, that's saying a lot!  I'm pretty much a klutz!  I don't think I ever made it through a balance beam routine in HS gymnastics without falling off at least once!
So come on friends...walk with me for awhile!
I'm working on the next game for math and will post before my walk is done I hope!
Here's to getting back into my "skinny" jeans....well...I've actually never really had skinny jeans...but I'd like to keep from going up another size before I hit 50!
Enjoy your Easter!
He is Risen!
Heidi

6 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you are able to walk and type! I should leanr how to do that, I usually get some great ideas while I am running. Keep it up! BTW one of my students favorite math games is the froggy hearts addition & subtraction. Thanks for all your wonderful ideas.

    www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I wonder if I could do that with my elliptical?!? Wait...it has moving handles. Oh well...

    First Grade Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK IS AWESOME! What a great idea! I LOVE IT! I was thinking of doing that with a stationary bike. Go after it girl and I hope you feel good once your workout is through and your blog is updated all at the same time!
    :),
    Gina

    beaniesdailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I've been doing this to. It makes the time zip right by! Good luck! Ultra-marathons BLOW my mind. I did a half-marathon last fall and my mind kept drifting to the Ulras... How does he do it?

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!!! I need a detachable one that I can take to the gym with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...