linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Art Show Amazing!


Just taking a moment to shine the light on my son and his awesome talent with art!  This is his first year in an art class at the High School level and he has some amazing pieces!  This rose was part of the school's recent art show.  Love it!  I plan to frame this one and hang it in the family room!


His self portrait was detailed and very intriguing.... Shouting out props to my peep!

Thanks for letting me share!
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! What a proud mama you should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Thank you for sharing! I hope he continues to take art classes! Now that my mom is retired, she has gone back to school and is taking art classes as well. I wish I had that kind of talent...

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...