linklinklinklink Instagram

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cootie Code Board



I designed this dice code board to be used with doubles and the game Cootie.

The idea is that the kids will roll a die and double the number.  Then check the code board to see what piece they get to choose.  If they already have the piece, they loose their turn.  You could have them record their double number sentence on a sheet or even have them graph how many times they roll the double numbers.

Download the die Code Board Here...


Don't forget to enter the give away for the Powerpoint for "Once There Was A Bullfrog"

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have a brand new Cootie game just sitting in my room needing a purpose. Now I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO creative, Heidi! I have an old game, better go see if all the pieces are there! Thanks for sharing.
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love this! I have several roll-a-pictures, but this will get the kids really excited!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...