linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What a Wonderful Way to Start the Weekend!


Swamp Frog First Graders was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by:
Jennifer at http://kinderpond.blogspot.com/
Mrs. Harris at Adventures of Room 129
Morgan at Fantastic First
Ms. A's Class at Oceans of First Grade Fun

What a wonderful way to start the weekend!  Thank you very much!!  

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself:

First, I'm addicted to the online community of bloggers!  I love looking at all the great ideas and printable worksheet that others have created!  
I can not remember a time when I didn't want to be a teacher 
(well maybe that time when I was a senior in High School and tried to be a secretary).  
I love being in a profession that has such giving people to share ideas with everyday!

Second, I LOVE TV and could watch NCIS all day long 
(while "playing" on the computer of course)!  
Mark Harmon is "da bomb"!

Third, I have a very supportive and loving husband that is an avid Ultra Runner planning a
 run across America during the summer of 2012.  
Check out his website for the run at  
If we'll be in your area, we'd love to see you on the road!


Fourth, I have a very talented and active son who helps me develop and
 try out new games for my centers from time to time.  
He plans to hike 50 miles on a Philmont trip this summer with his scouting troop


Fifth, I ABORH cooking with a passion!  I like looking at recipes, but the actual cooking doesn't work for me...with good reason...I'm pretty sad in the kitchen!


Sixth, I have a Super Fantastic Wonderfully Creative mother that sends wonderful things for my class to do and for me to have!!  
I wish she lived closer cause I know she'd be a total asset in the classroom!!!

Seventh, I LOVE the people I work with and am so glad to be in their presence each day!  They give support and share ideas in abundance!  
They have honored me by allowing me to represent them as the building level 
Teacher of the Year  for my school and I am very grateful for all they do!

I'm giving the "Stylish Blogger Award" to the following blogs.  Take a moment to check them out!  I've loved all they have to share!







Thanks again to all who stop by and all who share on their blogs!  
Great teachers are not born, they are made from the teachers around the corner, down the hall, in the next building, and definitely on the net!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Heidi! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi,
    I can see that you have received this award now many times but you are on my list too. I give you this award again. I think you're terrific. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Claire
    www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...