Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Swamp Frog Cake Delight!



Not my usual post, but I just had to share this BEAUTIFUL Swamp Frog cake my room mom created for my happy late birthday!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents that give of their time and talents to our room!  She even cut up paper and sent home card making kits with each student.  I got to open hand made cards today and that was the best present of all!  
Just wanted to share how special my students and parents are!  They make each day a blessing!
Here's spreading a little joy into your day and hoping you are having a frog-a-licous day!
I know I did!

6 comments:

  1. I love love love the cake!

    Frog Power!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "toad"ally cute cake! How lucky you are! :o)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Wow, that mom is talented!
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete