linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mr. Bones Resources

 

 

Don't forget to check the firstgradeteachersintn yahoo group files for resources to use with "Mr. Bones:  Dinosaur Hunter".

You can find cool games like the ones created by A. Cotner for ow and oa..

The project worksheets created by the Bailey Station Teachers.

Break the Code sheets....and more.

I've also transfered some of the files to the first grade wiki to start to create easier file retrieval for each story...but this is a daunting task and may take me awhile...input years...as there are sooooo many creative and generous teachers who share in this group!

Enjoy,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    When I click on the links it takes me to a page that says page can not be found. Could you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. They were all coming up for me except for the Break The Code...it should be fixed at this time. If you are still having trouble, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help! I am having trouble bringing up the Dinosaur Hunter materials!! This is our reading story this week and I would love to use it! Can you email it to me??THANKS!
    tjulch@mpsomaha.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...