linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Money Wars


I wanted something to do with money for my advanced students to challenge them during our unit on money.  They love to play "war" with a regular deck of cards, so I came up with these cards for them to play war with money.  Kids flip over the first two cards and add the money values (I've made a "check it out chart" for those that aren't really sure about the amount.


It's a large download...so if the above link won't load for you, try this one from my 4shared account.
Enjoy,



9 comments:

  1. Love it! Come by and see the money mats that my kiddos used :)

    http://curlsandasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat idea-thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome idea, Heidi! Can't wait to use these. Thanks so much!!!!
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to share something you can use...

    Ms. Morgart...I couldn't get your pictures to show :(
    Sounds like a great idea!

    Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it might be googledocs. I relinked it so hopefully you will be able to see it this time :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Alexandra
    http://thefirstgradesweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Just wish I had another set with quarters...I might have to make up my own. Thank you for your creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...