linklinklinklink Instagram

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grid Games from Mrs. Bland

 

 

Nancy has done it once again!  I am so blessed to work with such wonderful teachers.
These are grid games she created with DK Inkers graphics.

Students put 5-8 chips on the board.  Roll a 6 sided die and a die that has A, B,C, D, E, and F on it.  Students roll and read the word on the box of the coordinates.  If they land on coordinates that have a chip, they get to take the chip.  Person with the most chips at the end of the game time wins.

Download HFW words unit 3

Download Skill Words unit 3

Download Story 6 from Unit 3

Download Story 1 from Unit 4


Thanks for letting me share Nancy!  You're the best!
Enjoy,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. These are great! We are reading Mama's Birthday Present this week. Do they each get their own game board or do they use one together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan is to pair them up with a gameboard and set of dice. I think Nancy's working on making some dice for the games...if not, you could use any blank cubes to make them.
    I have 5-6 children in each group. They'll pair up and we'll play the game in a small group setting so I can hear and see them for awhile. Then I'll move the games to a station.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...