linklinklinklink Instagram

Friday, February 18, 2011

Boggle Letters


As a new iPhone owner, I've become addicted to the Boggle App.  Strangely enough...Mrs. Perry at the Primary Perspective  Blog has a fabulous post about Boggle for centers!

I took her idea and used my iPhone app to create some Boggle Letter Boards for my "big thinkers".  They're having fun finding the words using the iPod Touches in my class with the Boggle app...but now they can use the sheets and see who can come up with the most words.  
I put the pages at the Word Working Center for the kids to choose the letter board they want.

Here's my take on the boggle letter boards...


Enjoy,

7 comments:

  1. You've won the stylish blogger award! :)

    http://adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-would-like-to-thank-academy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blog! I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award! http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com/

    Shannon
    kinder-pond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all your ideas!
    I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award!
    www.oceansoffirstgradefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to share the stylish blog award, but it looks like the love has been shared! Can't wait for you to pay it forward!

    http://firstgradebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. K i am new to this teacher blogging thing but your i pod touches have intrigues me. You use them in a canter and how many do you have I think that sounds so fun to use in a classroom and can just picture the endless possibilities. How did you go about getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 iPod touches that I use in the class. They were all purchased by me. Two were Christmas gifts a couple of years ago (one for my son and one for me), but he's been upgraded to the newest version of the iPod (I know spoiled only child:) and I've been updated to an iPhone (which the kids DO NOT use :) The third was a free gift when we bought our MAC laptop during no tax days this fall. I only had to pay the 20 dollars in tax and felt it was worth it to use in the class. I've thought about writing grants, but am working on plan for a grant for stability balls at the moment and 3 in the class for a center seems to work well for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...