linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Words from a Letter


I found a cool game on Mrs. Wheeler's Tidbits called Scattergories.  She took wooden cubes and added letters with a recording sheet so they could write all the words they knew that started with the letter they rolled. 
I used to love playing a type of Scattergories at baby showers!  So I thought it would be great addition to my word working station!

I made a different version of her recording sheet.  I'll cut it in half to save on paper.  I don't have any wooden cubes at the moment and Hobby Lobby is closed today, so I'll use the foam cubes I got from the Target Dollar Spot....much quieter :)
Download the smaller recording sheet here...

but be sure to visit Mrs. Wheeler's Tidbits!  You won't be sorry!

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. Good idea on the half sheet of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the half a sheet! Are you loving the Bamboo??? Love the signature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    Still getting used to the Bamboo...but enjoying what I'm working with so far.
    Thanks again for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...