linklinklinklink Instagram

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Debbie Diller ROCKS!!!


Las Tres Amigas meet Debbie Diller at her Winter Workshop!  
We had such a fantastic time and got some GREAT ideas to boot!

We sat at the "lucky" table...Nancy and 2 other members of the firstgradeteachersintn yahoo group at our table won door prizes!  Whoo Hoo!
 

 

Debbie shared a cute idea for a book that would make a wonderful station!  Can you imagine creating these books with your kids and then putting them into the stations to manipulate and work with?  Wouldn't they just love them?

 


 

 

 




Can't wait to get back to school with a camera and take some hand shots for the different books!!!
I think the kids will be ecstatic about being the hand in the book!

If you haven't had a chance to check out Debbie's new Math Work Stations book...it's still available to look at online.


Debbie also has a great facebook page and on her website you can find a blog by clicking on the megaphone.  

Enjoy,

                           

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her! I was able to see her in July when she was in Houston and loved every last minute of it!! She is wonderful!! Glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm half way through the Math Workstation book and my goodness has it inspired me!
    www.msdurning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I was there and sitting very close to that lucky table. Right next to it, I believe! Small word! :) Debbie Diller is wonderful, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...