linklinklinklink Instagram

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowman Math Fact Family

During December, we created math fact families with presents.  It was an idea shared on The First Grade Parade Blog.  I wanted to keep the fact family practice going with a project in January too.  So I came up with the Snowman Math Fact Family.  We started working on them before we left for Christmas break, but didn't quite get them done.  Here's a picture of what we've started so far...

Here's a picture of what I want to accomplish when we return...

Download the file to create the snowman:  Click Here
Enjoy your Christmas Break!!!
Heidi

10 comments:

  1. I am loving it! Such great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    Kristen
    first-grade-teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it...I'm trying to think of something for February now...hmmm...maybe a president with a 3 corner hat????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! I love your clever ideas. This will be a hit, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this snowman fact family...I can't wait to share it with my kiddos.

    Thanks,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly appreciate the content of your blog.. Keep going.



    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea! Thanks for the freebie. A few of my colleagues and I just used it.

    I shared about your idea on my blog.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...